Roy's 2014 365 thread.

Roy1961

Contributor
thanks Mike, these were back up shots as what i had planned didn't work out, will try these monday, the weekends i have more time to shoot.

Roy1961

Contributor
looks like my focus point is on the white gas container box behind them, i hurried the shoot as the girls where about to get on them, may need to add this to the "almost thread":eek:

Roy1961

Contributor
Day 4 (361 to go)

i took my D60 out for a spin today, i had put on the 18-105mm with the intention of getting a few landscapes tomorrow at lake skinner, for anyone wanting to shoot hawks this is a great way to see them, they where everywhere tonight and my 300mm lens was at home :rolleyes:

4th Jan 2014 002.JPG

took the car thru the car wash, some of the cleaning stuff
4th Jan 2014 009.JPG

Roy1961

Contributor
the beginning is easy, come march when we start running out of ideas it will be hard, thanks for looking

Roy1961

Contributor
that's Big Bear Don, i tried to catch the light on it as the sun was setting, didn't do to good.

4th Jan 2014 014_01.JPG

trying to work out how my d60 works, only ever used it in auto mode, so learning it, wish i had done this years ago.

mikew_RIP

Day 4 (361 to go)

i took my D60 out for a spin today, i had put on the 18-105mm with the intention of getting a few landscapes tomorrow at lake skinner, for anyone wanting to shoot hawks this is a great way to see them, they where everywhere tonight and my 300mm lens was at home :rolleyes:

View attachment 65375

took the car thru the car wash, some of the cleaning stuff
View attachment 65376

Nice day 4,you had me guessing with the second one,ceartainly should put the brain in gear this 365

Mike D90

that's Big Bear Don, i tried to catch the light on it as the sun was setting, didn't do to good.

View attachment 65395

trying to work out how my d60 works, only ever used it in auto mode, so learning it, wish i had done this years ago.

Ha! Big Bear is where I fell off a ski lift in a very embarrassing way causing a lot of chaos for my buds. Went there while stationed at Ft. Irwin back in the early 1980's.