Rough Road ahead....

RockyNH_RIP

Oh man my dear Pat, I wish I could find words to ease your feelings, thoughts and pain for both of you.

I only can wish that everything will be OK as best as possible for Lyn. I can not do much but pray.

Michael my Dear Friend... Thank you so much for the prayers and support!! Just knowing you are there for us eases our feelings.

RockyNH_RIP

Thoughts and prayers for you and your wife, Pat. It's tough to hear news like this, but sounds like you all have a plan and will get through it. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie, thank you for the thoughts and prayers... We need and graciously accept them all... We have the best people we could find in this area to fight this and we are pleased with the battle plan, knowing it will be a tough road!

Pat in GA

RockyNH_RIP

Great heavenly Father God, thank You for the good health that I have but Lyn is battling cancer right now.

I am asking You to do the impossible because for You, nothing is too hard.

Oh God, Glorify Your Name and let us bring praises to You for healing Lyn so that others can hear of Your marvelous works for Your children.

I am praying in faith but I am trusting in Your sovereignty and for Your will to be done above what we think is best.

Your ways are higher than mine and Your ways are beyond finding out (Rom 11:33) so help Lyn to trust You with the outcome and no matter what, she knows You are always in control over all things and not even one radical cancer cell can do anything that You do not first allow and is part of Your divine will.

Please heal Lyn so she can praise You before others and further glorify Your name to those who don’t yet know You and in Jesus’ name I pray,

Amen.

Ted, we BOTH read this (more than once) and thank you so very much for your prayers.... and especially that you shared this personal prayer with us.

Pat in GA

Danno

Pat, you and Lyn are in my prayers. Be sure to take care of yourself too. If Lyn is like my wife she is going to need you healthy so she doesn't worry about you, and care giving can wear you down.

Dan

RockyNH_RIP

Pat, you and Lyn are in my prayers. Be sure to take care of yourself too. If Lyn is like my wife she is going to need you healthy so she doesn't worry about you, and care giving can wear you down.

Dan

Dan, thanks for the prayers and words of wisdom, they are so true...

Pat in GA

Woodyg3

Contributor
Prayers headed your way. I'm glad to hear that your wife is a fighter. It makes a difference. Take care of her, and yourself, too.

C. Hand

Awful news, I hate to hear this, I have a friend at work going through the very same thing. Prayers, prayers for healing, prayers for you to be the support she needs. Tough times my friend! Please vent or just keep us updated we are here for you!

RockyNH_RIP

Awful news, I hate to hear this, I have a friend at work going through the very same thing. Prayers, prayers for healing, prayers for you to be the support she needs. Tough times my friend! Please vent or just keep us updated we are here for you!

Thank you for the support and prayers... I will keep all informed of the progress as we begin this battle... Appreciate your words!

Pat in GA