RON's 52 in 2015

RON_RIP

Well, it is Sunday again, and I had to scramble for a photo but found one I like in just the last 2 hours. _AAA4582 - Version 2 - 2015-03-08 at 16-12-41.jpg The color version goes into my Round-Tuit thread

RON_RIP

This weekend I needed to go to Parkersburg W.Va. on business. Hard rain almost all the way. Coming back we stopped for the night at Sistersville W.Va. to spend the night. Walked 2 blocks to the banks of the Ohio and just at sunset the sun finally penetrated the clouds._AAA4636 - Version 2 - 2015-03-14 at 19-23-51.jpg
Had some more adventures there which will be found on my Round Tuit thread.

Michael J.

This weekend I needed to go to Parkersburg W.Va. on business. Hard rain almost all the way. Coming back we stopped for the night at Sistersville W.Va. to spend the night. Walked 2 blocks to the banks of the Ohio and just at sunset the sun finally penetrated the clouds.View attachment 145544
Had some more adventures there which will be found on my Round Tuit thread.

So beautiful

RON_RIP

Trapped inside last 2 days with terrible flu. So cast around the apartment and came up with this. Solid Honduras mahogany clock with open lower case. I built around 20 years ago._AAA4668 - Version 2 - 2015-03-29 at 21-44-16.jpg

RON_RIP

Thanks Marilynne. it has served us well. It does not have a base which sits on the floor but is screwed to the wall thereby solving one of the big problems that exist with tall clocks, keeping them dead level.

RON_RIP

Hard week, cold and rainy, and still sick with the flu. Could not get out to take photos until this afternoon when I forced myself to take a walk and look for signs of Spring. It was a warm day today and finally small indications of Spring, robins and early flowers are beginning to appear._AAA4695 - Version 2 - 2015-04-05 at 18-51-54.jpg

RON_RIP

Thanks Marilynne. To add to our woes, the wife seems to be suffering from it now also. Both off to see doctor in the next hour. It is playing havoc with my work schedule and i am falling farther and farther behind.

RON_RIP

" Winter comes, but the Spring is close behind, but Spring could bring some bright tomorrows, and darlin we could be happy after all"_AAA4733 - Version 2 - 2015-04-12 at 15-11-49.jpg

dh photography

Hard week, cold and rainy, and still sick with the flu. Could not get out to take photos until this afternoon when I forced myself to take a walk and look for signs of Spring. It was a warm day today and finally small indications of Spring, robins and early flowers are beginning to appear.

Just saw this, Ron. Hope you and the misses are feeling much better!!

RON_RIP

Thanks everyone and thanks for the sentiment Mia. Was it the photo you liked or the Jonny Cash lyric? If only I could take pictures that would be half as good as some of the lyrics he wrote.