RockyNH's 52 in 2015!

RockyNH_RIP

Week 3 - Architecture

I went downtown Savannah to shoot some buildings, older homes etc. and spotted 2 steeples. Navigating to them, I came across a church. When I was done with all my photos, this was the one I chose for the Theme "Architecture"

D71_2357.jpg

This is the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.. Built in 1873 and on the Historic Register.

Pat in GA

Blacktop

Week 3 - Architecture

I went downtown Savannah to shoot some buildings, older homes etc. and spotted 2 steeples. Navigating to them, I came across a church. When I was done with all my photos, this was the one I chose for the Theme "Architecture"

View attachment 133745

This is the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.. Built in 1873 and on the Historic Register.

Pat in GA

Excellent choice Pat.

RockyNH_RIP

Ok, here we are at week #4 and the Theme is "Bark"

Tough choice here for me as there were a couple I really liked... :)

D71_2551.jpg

Have fun~!

Pat in GA

RockyNH_RIP

You know what?? Looking through my Bark Pictures and I have changed my mind.... This is the Real "Bark" photo...

More bark focused comp and better bark detail....

D71_2554.jpg

Sorry for the change! :) Still in the correct week so I am calling it "legal"

Pat in GA

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I agree Pat. It's legal. I am still trying to figure out what I can do different with a few of mine for the week. I think as long as it is in the same week and the same theme, it should be OK. Nothing says you can't post more than one for a topic during the week unless you stated in the beginning differently.

I also agree that this "bark" is better than your last "bark." I think, however, that your bark is probably worse than your bite. Ha!

RockyNH_RIP

I agree Pat. It's legal. I am still trying to figure out what I can do different with a few of mine for the week. I think as long as it is in the same week and the same theme, it should be OK. Nothing says you can't post more than one for a topic during the week unless you stated in the beginning differently.

I also agree that this "bark" is better than your last "bark." I think, however, that your bark is probably worse than your bite. Ha!

Hahahaha.. well said!

Pat in GA