RockyNH's 52 in 2015!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Nice shots Pat.....love the abandoned one. You might want to send the lady a picture of the house if she wants one....or an e-mail of the image so she can have a picture made.

RockyNH_RIP

Nice shots Pat.....love the abandoned one. You might want to send the lady a picture of the house if she wants one....or an e-mail of the image so she can have a picture made.

Chris, she gave me her son's email and I sent him all the shots I took of the property...

Pat in GA

RockyNH_RIP

Ok, here we are at week #2... Staying with the ordered list, we are dealing with "ARCHES". This was a tough one, that is to choose my photo. I was fortunate to get multiple photos (angles etc) for arches at 5 different locations. My problem was I really liked 2 of the locations and multiple photos of each. Finally, I just had to pick, so here it is...

Arches! The entry to Bethesda Academy in Savannah. Originally named Bethesda Orphan House and Academy, it began as a colonial orphanage. Founded in 1740, it has the distinction of being the oldest child caring institution in the country. For more history, Bethesda Academy | History - Bethesda Academy

D71_2463.jpg

Pat in GA

Lawrence

Only just seen you thread Pat. This is a wowser of a start.
That cabin drew me right in and the arch has anchored me for 52 weeks!