RockyNH's 365/Daily Pics

RockyNH_RIP

Your day 360 pic I was also taking that exact same picture on Christmas night :D I didn't know it was Saturn but it sure was nice and hard to get the planet and the moon to show nicely haha I saw it just up over my barn but couldn't get the planet to show when the barn roof was also in the pic so just went for the close up like you Yours turned out very nice!

Thank you SnapHappy,

I did not know what it was for sure but guessed it was a planet.. I took the dogs outside and saw it then.. when I came back in I googled the "sky for Dec 25 2012" and discovered what it was.. grabbed the camera and went back outside to take the shot.

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

Day 366 - 12/31/2012

Happy New Years Everyone... My last of the year!

A couple HDR's ...

DSC_2486_7_8_tonemapped.jpg DSC_2492_3_4_tonemapped.jpg

and blowing snow.....

DSC_2508.jpg

That wraps up my 2012... Wishes for a safe and prosperous New Year!

Thank you to all who have helped me improve in 2012. You and Nikonites
are greatly appreciated...

Pat in NH

Carroll

Day 366 - 12/31/2012

Happy New Years Everyone... My last of the year!

A couple HDR's ...

and blowing snow.....

That wraps up my 2012... Wishes for a safe and prosperous New Year!

Thank you to all who have helped me improve in 2012. You and Nikonites
are greatly appreciated...

Pat in NH

Great shots, Pat. Thanks for all the photos to look at this past year. #2 (2492) would make a great large print and frame, I am thinking! You have came a long ways...congratulations.

RockyNH_RIP

Great shots, Pat. Thanks for all the photos to look at this past year. #2 (2492) would make a great large print and frame, I am thinking! You have came a long ways...congratulations.

Carroll, thanks for the kind words and suggestion on #2! I have worked hard over the 3 months to learn and any success and improvement is owned to Nikonites and it's members who are so willing to share...

I have a long ways to go yet, but then it is good to have goals.!

Pat in NH