Rick's Olympus Images

Rick M

Shots with the new 80-300 2.8, The Owl is a huge crop, just glad I saw one to shoot!

PC210015-4.jpg

PC210019-2.jpg

PC210024-4.jpg

PC210032.jpg

PC280049.jpg

Carroll

Those are great shots, Rick...My fav deer shot is the last one having a snack. And, I would be like you *any* shot of a snowy Owl would be a good one for me...lol That lens looks like it will do a serious job for you. Very nice bokeh and sharp at the long end. Congrats on your purchase! Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

Rick M

Those are great shots, Rick...My fav deer shot is the last one having a snack. And, I would be like you *any* shot of a snowy Owl would be a good one for me...lol That lens looks like it will do a serious job for you. Very nice bokeh and sharp at the long end. Congrats on your purchase! Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

Thanks Carroll! It is a superb lens! Same to you and your family! Looking forward to a great 2015 :)

Carroll

Looks like your Snowy might have been expecting someone on that flight! Great focus on the plane...that is some setup you have there.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

We are well, but frozen! Coldest February on record in Syracuse. It may hit 40 this week, we may have a party to celebrate!

Don't feel too bad....we started out kind of mild the first week of February and then by the end, we were the 4th all time coldest on record in Durham. Had to run the water to keep the pipes from freezing most of the month. Goona hit 67 the next few days and then a dip to 55, and ten back up again. I think the winter pattern has finally broken down here. Enjoy your 40* this week with the knowledge that 70* isn't hat far away.

Carroll

Looks to me like you are getting better and better with the new gear...really enjoy your images!

Those Eagle, Owl, and bird shots are simply excellent.