Really awful news has been delivered to my wife and I

Skwaz

Sad news Bill my best wishes for a full recovery to your lovely wife , stay strong lots of love from up north uk

Bill16

I'm being torn up inside, after hearing this latest news. It is all I can do to be strong for my beloved, keeping things to myself until the doctors say it outright.

My wife has had a biopsy on her lung,liver,and lymph node. Meaning that if they are correct (and the odds are high that they are) that my beloved wife has stage 4 cancer. All we are waiting on is the results after testing those biopsied cells, to confirm it is cancer. Then they will give my love this awful news, and maybe some options to try.
This news is so much worse than I had expected.................................................................

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Bill, no matter what the prognosis is, you must be her rock just like we will be yours. Please set aside your own photography desires for now and be there 100% for her. Make sure she knows she is loved, and be her strength. Continued prayers for both of you. We are here for you.

C. Hand

Bill, like Hark said you must be a rock. This sounds devastating all around, but keep it in the back of your mind that God has a plan for both of you. Blessings and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHAkers718

I'm so sorry Bill. So many families have been touched by this wretched disease. I would like to add both your names to our church's prayer rolls but I haven't been able to ascertain hers. Perhaps your long-time friends here already know but if you don't mind letting me know I will be able to add your names.

Whiskeyman

Bill, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

While, as others have said, you must be strong for her and be her "rock", remember to take care of yourself, as well.

Wayne

Bill16

My wife's name is Anice and is pronounced Aniece. Thank you.

I'm so sorry Bill. So many families have been touched by this wretched disease. I would like to add both your names to our church's prayer rolls but I haven't been able to ascertain hers. Perhaps your long-time friends here already know but if you don't mind letting me know I will be able to add your names.