Project 365 Kim20 Started July 5,2011

Kim20

Oh, and as for day 12 photo, I am a blue freak, lol, and I loved the dark blue reflection, but after looking at it again, I see what you mean Helene!

Kim20

_CSC0011.jpg

Day 13

Kim20

Thanks!! I had many good shots today, was hard to pic one for here. The golf course here does an amazing job on their gardens!

Kim20

Hey, how do I do that "originally posted by Kim20" for things I want to say about other peoples photos?? Do I "blog this post" ?

Kim20

Nice moon shot Kim. What lens did you use on the shot?
Thanks Chris! I used my new 55-300mm Nikkor lens. The camera was set on M, 1/3200, F5.6, ISO 200, At 300mm. I tweaked it a bit in PP, by brightening it a touch, and sharpened it a very small amount. :) I was very happy to get this shot!!!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry Kim, but this one just doesn't fly with me. It's way way too dark and I can't even figure out what it is. I don't know if you can see something on your monitor, but on mine, it's just a black dark patch with some dark brown patches showing through...

Kim20

OK Marcel, lol, I was just trying something different, I wondered what kind of reaction I would get. It is the center of a flower with dew on it, and I adjusted the settings in pp
How about this one
_CSC0109-1.jpg

Day 16

AxeMan - Rick S.

Kim kudos to you for experimenting. You seem to take constructive criticism well, so I hope you don’t mind me saying I think you used too many stars in your photo. I do this quite often too, something very easy to do. If it was my photo I would have place one or two stars in key locations and left it at that. It’s all personal taste and maybe my taste is different than yours. Still a good shot. No need to redo it and post, just something to think about down the road.

Kim20

Kim kudos to you for experimenting. You seem to take constructive criticism well, so I hope you don’t mind me saying I think you used too many stars in your photo. I do this quite often too, something very easy to do. If it was my photo I would have place one or two stars in key locations and left it at that. It’s all personal taste and maybe my taste is different than yours. Still a good shot. No need to redo it and post, just something to think about down the road.
Thanks! I will take all the criticism I can get, and I do agree with you, Next time I use that effect, I will tone it down, and see which I like best, I value your, and everyone else's opinions, and look forward to more :)