Project 365 2013 Contest

RockyNH_RIP

That's very nice to hear Pat. Thanks. But I remember that I did write at some point that I was dropping out, so it would be unfair for me to win. I know I still try to shoot and post every day, but there have been many days that I didn't and I just didn't want to feel the pressure. We'll see who wins after the new year I guess :encouragement:

You guys win on ...
Integrity....
Quality of work...
willingness to help/critique others

I look forward to your photos, commentary, critiques, every day!

Thank you my friends for all you give back to all of us here at Nikonites!

Pat in NH

(Merry Christmas)

piperbarb

I find that taking and posting at least one photo a day is very good discipline for me. I also have been looking at stuff differently, especially things I normally take very little notice of. I like the challenge.

RockyNH_RIP

Are we having a 365 project for this new year, 2014 ?

I am sure that JDEG will chime in soon on it... but in the meantime, I would not do it just for the contest... the learning experience is what is important in my opinion... If you want to learn, just start it regardless of the...

For others who are wondering... I say the same, do it for the knowledge!!!! Know it is tough, you really need to take a picture (at least one) everday of the year and post it (if you are in the contest). On your own, you can do as you choose (miss days etc) but the contest requires at least a photo taken each day... You are are not supposed to shoot a wedding, party, event etc and post 5 pictures of each for 5 different days for the contest! Some do that and miss days but they are usually not in the contest. (I did that in 2012 as I was NOT in the contest... but for 2013... each days post was a photo from that day!)

There is an Exellent thread in this section by Helene where many responded about what they got out of their 365's ... Good reading for the new folks.. It can be fun and a real learning tool!

Pat in NH