Post your Portrait shots!

10 Gauge

I don't think so, never had problems with this lens, but I'll double tjeck on the large file later :) Thanks for saying.
The only reason I say that, is looking at the 3rd photo, to me the background wood is more detailed than the subject which prompted me to think that it might be backfocused just ever so slightly. They are great shots regardless!

wud

The only reason I say that, is looking at the 3rd photo, to me the background wood is more detailed than the subject which prompted me to think that it might be backfocused just ever so slightly. They are great shots regardless!

I had troubles back there, as she wasn't standing still. So its me and not the lens - but you got good eyes, its a tad of on the b/w :)

100% crop:
(edit - its a crop of the nef file without PP, do this forum apply sharpen when uploading?)

test.jpg

10 Gauge

I had troubles back there, as she wasn't standing still. So its me and not the lens - but you got good eyes, its a tad of on the b/w :)

100% crop:
(edit - its a crop of the nef file without PP, do this forum apply sharpen when uploading?)

View attachment 162994
I wasn't trying to be overly critical, just wanted to put a heads up out there just in case you wanted to double check your focus tune. :)

jherring002

5e53f4bc4d775804fe737c93604ea613.jpg

429c3d7bbcfa29165112b94a3354bd6c.jpg

Took these today with my sliding glass door as the back drop. Overexposed it to get the white, and used a flash to get the right exposure on their face. Then evened out the overexposed background in Photoshop.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Grand daughter at her concert. ISO 6400 and a bit cropped is fine with the Df's sensor. Hand held at 200mm 1/60, manual focus, no VR... It was dark :)

Judith in June.jpg

Last edited:

ZuZuPhOtO

Took these the other day. Very hard to chase this little girl, she was all over the place. None were posed, just mom and dad telling her to come to them while running on the grass. I am just glad to have such a photogenic subject.

SAH_6604.jpg

SAH_6707.jpg

SAH_6731.jpg