Re: Let's see some stitched panoramas…

Stitching using Microsoft ICE software.

ESC_2740_stitch.jpg
6 image

ESC_2698_stitch.jpg
3 image

Mike150

Believe it or not, this is part of a "Taxpayer Funded" Art project. The city actually paid someone to paint this wall. Sure am glad I live out in one of the nearby counties.
Eight shots total, using MS ICE.

Panox.jpg

aroy

These are just stitched shots of images taken tonight, nothing fancy. I regularly stitch images for reports, when the view is too wide for the lense. Microsoft ICE is a fantastic program, as long as you want "Reportage" quality and not "Fine Art" quality - fast and utilitarian.

ESC_2890_stitch.jpg
Food Stalls

ESC_2884_stitch.jpg
Food Stalls (to the left of the above)

ESC_2858_stitch.jpg
Panoramic View of the Pandal. The irregular shape is due to construction and not due to stitching

Anco

Panoramic view of the docklands area in Melbourne, Australia showing Bolte bridge

Bolte pano.jpg

Fortkentdad

room 1210_DSC9044_panorama.jpgLogan Potting1.jpgcanola fields_Panorama1.jpg2013 03 22_Jasper FCSS DirNet_0146_edited-1_CN_edited-2.jpg

I like to stitch photo's - and use them as backgrounds on my PC - I have a three screen array that's 54" from side to side but only 11" high.

Top one is most recent - that's the view from our hotel room in downtown Calgary a couple of weeks ago.
The boy potting is my grandson - just a series of photos stitched together to tell a story. Grandma loves to see that one. My wife is on the quad out in a canola field near our home, and the train is crossing a bridge near Jasper Alberta.

I have them in a directory and get to see a new image on my screens every five minutes.

I have used MS's ICE, Adobe Elements and "Zoner" to stitch images.

TedG954

These train cars are very good on curves (to the left only). Note to self: Avoid wide-angle lens for panoramas.

Panorama 2.jpg

aroy

These train cars are very good on curves (to the left only). Note to self: Avoid wide-angle lens for panoramas.

View attachment 117707

In case the big curve is distorted due to stitching program, use "Perspective" projection. In ICE you can change the projection and then shift the view point Left-Right and Up-Down to generate different view points.

aroy

Rose garden, stitched from around 12 shots, both vertical and horizontal

FSC_1713_stitch.jpg

paul04

Post your panoramic shots,

I've been testing out the panoramic feature in lightroom 6.1, or as lightroom call's it Panorama Merge. both shots have 5 pictures merged into one.

DSC_3734-Pano.jpg

DSC_3744-Pano-2.jpg