Post your Meet and Greet here

sonicbuffalo_RIP

I might be going.....planning a trip to Florida on the 21st and 22nd of February, and maybe I can swing it. We'll see, but we're packing to move right now.

Blacktop

Is the Florida M&G circle-B-thingie still at Feb 10/11th? I have to pick a vacation week by today, just want to double check.

cbg

Just saw this. I'll be in Melbourne from Feb 1 through Mar 21. The 10th is good and maybe the 11th as well as I may have to be i n Orlando that afternoon.

Kevin H

Same here Kevin. What setup will you be using ? Are the birds far away or do they come close, being used to humans? Looks like a lot of different species.

I'll have the D7100 with the Siggy 150-500mm on my Black Rapid Strap as my main and I'll have the D5100 with the Nikon 18-105mm on my hip with my new Peak Design Capture Pro clip:D

They are both close and far and yea there used to people

Blacktop

I'll have the D7100 with the Siggy 150-500mm on my Black Rapid Strap as my main and I'll have the D5100 with the Nikon 18-105mm on my hip with my new Peak Design Capture Pro clip:D

They are both close and far and yea there used to people

This reminds me, I need to make a list of things that I need. I'm going to look into a vest with lots of deep pockets.