Post your flower pics

nikonpup

710_6145.jpg

Sandpatch

Nothing remotely artistic here, but here's a photo of our two recently repotted houseplants. I lack a green thumb in a big way, but figured these were both rootbound. Upon repotting, they both lept in growth and are thriving. The little one is a Christmas Cactus covered with new buds and the larger one is a mystery, but it appears to have two plant varieties in the pot.

2018-07-20 Plants - for upload.jpg

Last edited:

Needa

Challenge Team
Nothing remotely artistic here, but here's a photo of our two recently repotted houseplants. I lack a green thumb in a big way, but figured these were both rootbound. Upon repotting, they both lept in growth and are thriving. The little one is a Christmas Cactus covered with new buds and the larger one is a mystery, but it appears to have two plant varieties in the pot.

View attachment 292042

The shiny leaf with the light streaks might be a golden pothos also called devil's ivy.

brads

My very favourite rose 'Sally Holmes'. A single cluster rose with often up to 30 buds on a stem, surrounding the main flower. Buds are deep apricot, opening to pale pink. Very soft perfume.

720_2814.jpg