Post your favorite January shot

wud

Some very great shots! And some I didn't see before, thanks for posting :)

I'll chose this one. Because I had no idea, I would find pregnancy shots so very interesting to do. Crossed fingers I'll get to do more of this in the future.

annika_5708_web3.jpg

RockyNH_RIP

Happy 1st February :)

I thought it would be interesting if we made a thread every month, and tried to show only 1 image we did in the previous month, which we are happy with.

Could be you learned something new. Could be a shot you liked because of what you were capturing - anything goes, but remember, only 1.

Hope you'll all join!

Sent from Tapatalk

Mai, I think it is a nice idea... I will look for mine today and post it up!

Pat in NH

BackdoorArts

I absolutely love this idea for a monthly thread as it allows everyone to participate, and most of all it forces those of us who may be shooting every day to cull through the images and come up with only one (I'm hearing that in the Highlander voice in my head). Whittling things down has always been difficult for me. It's funny, but I'm down to three and there's not an ounce of color in any of them. Here you go...

20140111-_D621910-Edit.jpg

RockyNH_RIP

Ok, Here is my "selection"... I scanned the 200 plus photos and tagged some of my favorites... down to 10, there were several I really liked but this one was special to me so I grabbed it....

"The Shop!"

DSC_6853-Edit.jpg

Pat in NH

RockyNH_RIP

What an amazing place. What went on in the shop?

Dave, it is still an active shop.. we have a modern toolroom with all kinds of numerical control and wire EDM equipment.. This room is off of that dept .. there is still a need for old time sawing and milling! :)

Pat in NH