Post Your D500 Shots

wev

Contributor
Shot from the hip using LV

Hummer3.jpg

canuck257

Interesting, Using a toad/frog to do a selfie! :D

How did you get this shot without the toad/frog jumping off?

I believe this is a type of tree frog which is mainly nocturnal. I have come across them several times in shady spots on my property and they always seem very docile. This one was under a piece of wood in the shade which I moved for the photographs and then replaced. He never moved at all during the whole process.

wev

Contributor
My last for a while. I got dumped by a maniac trail bike rider this morning and the body took a very hard blow just above the viewfinder. Lost autofocus, fstop is stuck on f0, and the control wheel center button is acting oddly. It is on its way east for repair/replacement -- thank goodness for SquareDeal coverage.

BlackHeron.jpg

Blacktop

My last for a while. I got dumped by a maniac trail bike rider this morning and the body took a very hard blow just above the viewfinder. Lost autofocus, fstop is stuck on f0, and the control wheel center button is acting oddly. It is on its way east for repair/replacement -- thank goodness for SquareDeal coverage.

View attachment 223590

That totally sucks dude! I hope you get it back soon. Good call on getting the extra insurance for this kind of thing. I hope you didn't get hurt yourself!

wev

Contributor
That totally sucks dude! I hope you get it back soon. Good call on getting the extra insurance for this kind of thing. I hope you didn't get hurt yourself!

Just a few splinters. The idiot didn't bother to stop, which was probably a good thing for him. My ranger friend there said they have had a few real accidents, but the riders are allowed to use the trails, though they are supposed watch for and give way to people on foot. You take your chances.