Post your bokeh rich shots!

Joohn

@ Amanda,

You have created some outstanding images. Love your click too :)

@ Carolina Photo Guy

Thats a nice one. I could have enjoyed more if you applied the Rule of thirds on the above frame :)

Joohn

Another one

154264_153276208052453_140728099307264_254397_650345_n.jpg

ZiN

Alright, allow me to throw one into the ring that I took today with the new lens. :D

Attachments

• Mini_Nation_sm.jpg
    Mini_Nation_sm.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 475

debangshu

5310369124_29b821cc64_b.jpg

Happy New Year 2011

Wishing everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2011. May Happiness, Joy, Dreams and Success keep up your spirits always....

Nikonite1222

Re: Post your bokah rich shots!

Hi There Everybody-

I know nobody has posted her in some time, but I have a new 50mm 1.8 and got a chance to use it today on some indoor photography and the bokeh IButterfly.jpgBird.jpg think turned out pretty well for my first time. These two shots were both shot as 1.8. I hope others check out this page and I hope you all enjoy !!! Please feel free to leave feedback or your thoughts,,,or both (LOL).

Ranie

Re: Post your bokah rich shots!

Hi There Everybody-

I know nobody has posted her in some time, but I have a new 50mm 1.8 and got a chance to use it today on some indoor photography and the bokeh IView attachment 1655View attachment 1656 think turned out pretty well for my first time. These two shots were both shot as 1.8. I hope others check out this page and I hope you all enjoy !!! Please feel free to leave feedback or your thoughts,,,or both (LOL).

Great Shot

Carolina Photo Guy

Springtime Christmas.jpg

"Springtime Christmas"

I saw this on my way to get the paper this morning and it reminded me of a Poinsettia plant at Christmas.

Enjoy.

Pete

ps: Taken with my trusty 18-55 kit lens.

Hence the title.