Post Your Automotive Shots!

nikonpup

305398003_8864889343570735_3317003815704329929_n.jpg

Sandpatch

Wait, WHAT?! Did someone really attach a camper to a trailer like this?? I don't know whether to shake my head in admiration or horror. I wonder how many troopers stopped them along the way!

Yikes! I'm thinking that the slightest bit of road wander of the little trailer would set up a similar oscillation of the camper. This is the whackiest rig I've seen in quite some time. :eek:

DraganDL

Dear colleagues, please, either post the photos that do not have ugly/intrusive "watermarks" on them ("photobucket" etc.), or do not post your photos at all. I mean, isn't the aim of photographing presenting the visual beauty? What we really do not need is photos that look like yakuzas' skin, unless they do display these, heavily tattooed, Japanese guys...

Last edited:

Needa

Challenge Team
The pictures with the (web site to remain unnamed) watermarks may not have been watermarked when they were posted. I an attempt to extort users they started watermarking image that were hosted there and used on other sites. These user many not even be active members anymore or not be aware.
In protest I removed all my photos from that site. Which unfortunately has left a couple of sites who did not host their own pictures without pictures.

Sandpatch

Dear colleagues, please, either post the photos that do not have ugly/intrusive "watermarks" on them ("photobucket" etc.), or do not post your photos at all. I mean, isn't the aim of photographing presenting the visual beauty? What we really do not need is photos that look like yakuzas' skin, unless they do display these, heavily tattooed, Japanese guys...

Your post appeared after mine and so that I am clear, is my picture showing a watermark on your side? I uploaded it directly from my computer, so I'm thinking/hoping not. Just want to be sure.