Post Your Automotive Shots!

nikonpup

306859345_5856036864419210_7195887697590916366_n.jpg

Sandpatch

Don Yenko as pictured in the first ad was quite the name in modifying factory cars at his dealership, offering engines and features that GM should have made, but never did. As an example, GM didn't want the Camaro to compete with the Corvette in horsepower, so limited Camaro engine choices to suit. Yenko fixed that, selling new Camaros with new Corvette engines. He worked his magic with success on other models too.

BF Hammer

My new Nikonmobile. Closed on it Wednesday.

Hyundai Santa Fe 01.jpg

Low-mile 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. Replaced a 2001 Buick LeSabre. It died 140 miles from home after bleeding out all of it's brake fluid, and being towed to a dishonest auto repairer. Too much money required with getting the car moved to home area again.

This will put a damper on my Z-mount lens shopping. Possibly for the next 4 years. :eek:

Dangerspouse

My new Nikonmobile. This will put a damper on my Z-mount lens shopping. Possibly for the next 4 years. :eek:

Just saw this now. Man oh man, what rotten luck all the way around. New cars are nice, but not when your hand is forced. Sorry about the financial hit, but good luck with the new ride nonetheless.

BF Hammer

Just saw this now. Man oh man, what rotten luck all the way around. New cars are nice, but not when your hand is forced. Sorry about the financial hit, but good luck with the new ride nonetheless.

It's not as bad as it looks. I had been putting money into savings for the purpose of buying a new SUV for some years. When the Bronco was reintroduced by Ford, I fell in love and wanted that. Still do, but I am not on any wait list. 2023 model year is supposed to be dedicated to clearing out the backlog of those waiting on Broncos. So what happened here is that my hand was forced to choose something else. That and I still needed to finance a good chunk of the purchase even with what I saved. Four years of payments and the Santa Fe will be all mine.