Pets/"Petography" Thread!

Danno

Jersey Girl passed a week ago Thursday. She caught my COVID and it went to pneumonia. She was 14 and just unable to beat it. She just didn’t wake up. All my girls are gone now. Very quiet at the house.
Kamrynj 5th birthday 2018-2954.jpeg

Last edited:

Woodyg3

Contributor
Jersey Girl passed a week ago Thursday. She caught my COVID and it went to pneumonia. She was 14 and just unable to beat it. She just didn’t wake up. All my girls are gone now. Very quiet at the house.
I'm so sorry, Dan. I pray you will find strength and peace.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I didn't notice until I was editing but it almost looks like this Husky has different colored eyes. Possible??

View attachment 395241
From a Bing search

Huskies are known for having beautiful, bright blue eyes. But these dogs can also have green, brown, parti-colored and two different colored eyes (usually one brown and one blue). All are perfectly healthy but only blue and brown are accepted by the American Kennel Club.

Clovishound

Some folks call it dichromia, but the more correct term is heterochromia. That can be either One eye one color and the other another color, or it can refer to the iris having two different colors.

Some cats, and even people can have this condition.

It does make for a striking look, especially with the contrast between the blue and brown in huskies.