Pets/"Petography" Thread!

LynxOne

It's Sadie's birthday yesterday! Please excuse my infatuation with Photoshop. I'm just learning this stuff and having fun. I figure I'll outgrow it someday......or maybe not.
6y9uqyba.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blacktop

Ok, but how did you do that? It looked correct before I uploaded, so was it the forum software that rotated it, or something I could fix on my end before uploading next time?

Sorry, I didn't realize that it looked ok before you uploaded it. I have no idea why the forum software would rotate it like that. Never happened to me before.

I just saved your image, then rotated with Windows image viewer and uploaded it back here.

Elliot87

a447d67d-7016-4d06-988f-67660813189d_zps6b4b4046.jpg
Another shot of Jasper. Slight adjustments on contrast and colour saturation made.
DSC_0180.jpgDSC_0106.jpg
Technically these horses aren't my pets but they do live in the field opposite my house.

Elliot87

Blacktop, I seem to be having the same problem as Charlie. The third image I just uploaded is saved the right way around on my computer, not sure why it's ended up on its side here?

aroy

I have found that if images are loaded without any gap, they may get "Auto rotated". That is why I press the "Enter" button after each image is loaded to insert a blank line.

fotojack

Sorry, I didn't realize that it looked ok before you uploaded it. I have no idea why the forum software would rotate it like that. Never happened to me before.

I just saved your image, then rotated with Windows image viewer and uploaded it back here.

LOL! I did the same thing before I realized you had done it, Blacktop. :)

RockyNH_RIP

Here are 2 of my dogs today... after the rain...

Snuggles, chin resting on rail and guarding the yard! (actually he is looking for anything to bark at) :)

DSC_9341.jpg

Herbie, tucked back in behind the BBQ grill for some shade....

DSC_9342.jpg

Pat in NH