Our friend Don Kuykendall has passed away.

nikonpup

We know you are up there, take care. We will miss you. Prayers to the family.
750_4288-Edit.jpg

kevy73

Absolutely devastated to hear this news. Whilst I never met Don, he was constantly commenting on my FB page and I felt I got a sense of his personality through that. I will miss the comments Don. Rest in Peace.

Roy1961

Contributor
just seeing this, Wow what a shock, thoughts and prayers are with Gloria and the family at this sad time.

Magellan

I am very saddened to see this. Having just gotten acquainted with him via the forum, this truly is a shock. Life is precious. My deepest condolences to his wife and family.

Horoscope Fish

Wow, I too am stunned, and deeply saddened, to hear this... Heart-felt condolences to his family. He will surely be missed.

Last edited:

Whiskeyman

I can think of very few on this site that helped more people than Don did. It just won't be the same, either here or at one of our "meet and greet" get togethers.

I offer my deepest sympathies to Don's surviving family members. He is missed, and will be so for a long time.

WM

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
So sad. Laurie and I had such a wonderful time at the meet and greet with Don and Gloria. Damn it.

Last edited:

SteveH

I'm so sorry to have heard about this. I always used to like seeing his posts here and on Facebook. Rest in peace Don and my condolences to Gloria and family.

Daz

RIP Don, always sad to hear but even more so when you see the impact he had on the forum. Sleep tight up there !

cbg

Somehow I missed the FB post. I really enjoyed the time with Don and Gloria at the M&G will miss him. My prayers are with Gloria and family.

weebee

I just now saw this. I've been absent since mid Sept. due to my mother having a stroke. Then passing away. I am very sorry to hear about Don's passing. My thoughts go to his family.

Bikerbrent

I just now saw this. I've been absent since mid Sept. due to my mother having a stroke. Then passing away. I am very sorry to hear about Don's passing. My thoughts go to his family.

Also sorry for your loss, Steve. My thoughts are also with you and your family.