Nidding's 366 - 2016

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Good luck on your bands debut Jonas!

Also, glad to see your uncle didn't let his disability stop him from doing what he likes doing!!

mikew_RIP

Out shooting some photos at a heavy metal festival today. Really could have used a camera with a lot better ISO performance than my d3100. Oh well, some day I'll be able to upgrade. But for now, you'll have to do with the grainy old images :) Tomorrow my own band will play our debut concert at this festival, so I think I'll probably have to get creative to get a pic.
Day 29 (jan 29)
"Death Rides a Horse"

Camera
NIKON D3100

Focal Length
35mm

Aperture
f/2.2

Exposure
1/60s

ISO

DSC_5704 by jonas_sandager, on Flickr

Not a lot wrong with that:D

nidding

Good luck on your bands debut Jonas!

Also, glad to see your uncle didn't let his disability stop him from doing what he likes doing!!
Thanks a lot. It's always a bit exciting to see how people react to a new band and also how the showmanship dynamics work in a new band. We are all experienced guys and have played together before so I'm sure it will be great :)

Actually, what I admire most by my uncle, is that he has had to abandon everything that he thought meant most to him. As his multiple sclerosis has evolved he simply has had to realize that the things he loved no longer were possible to him. But every time he has been able to turn it around and define something new for him to get engaged in and lead a good life. That, I think, shows real character :)
Not a lot wrong with that:D
;)

Lawrence

Jonas - I haven't been as active on here as I was and have not seen your photos for a while.
Boy have you come a long way. Awesome shots here under some testing ighting. Very impressive my friend.
Congrats on the new baby due

nidding

Jonas - I haven't been as active on here as I was and have not seen your photos for a while.
Boy have you come a long way. Awesome shots here under some testing ighting. Very impressive my friend.
Congrats on the new baby due

Thanks a lot, Lawrence :)
I too have been rather inactive in here for most of 2015, but now I'm back for another run at the 365. If I remember correctly we started off at around the same experience level at the start of our 2014 projects, and while I cannot speak for myself, you really showed how much one can improve with daily practice, and you seem to have kept on learning, as far as I can tell from your recent uploads in here. Really good work, mate :)