Newest member of the D800/D800e club!

Elliot87

Congratulations Bill! I'm waiting on the delivery of my D7100, not quite up there with the D800's of this world but I can certainly empathise with how you've been feeling. Hoping mine gets here on Saturday!

Bill16

Thanks I'm very happy with it so far! But your wrong about your new Nikon not being up there! If it does what you want and your thrilled to get it, then it's just as up there and mine is to me! And I empathize with you having to wait till your new pride and joy of a Nikon gets to you! I'm both relieved and thrilled that mine got here, and I can imagine you'll feel similarly when you get yours! Lol :)

I hope you get your new D7100 really soon! :)

Congratulations Bill! I'm waiting on the delivery of my D7100, not quite up there with the D800's of this world but I can certainly empathise with how you've been feeling. Hoping mine gets here on Saturday!

Bill16

Wow this Nikon takes awesome photos! Without thinking I snapped a photo of my wife's ring on her finger as she asked, and realized that the camera was set to P! It turned out so well it will be hard to go back to using my own settings! Lol But I am going to anyway! :)

Attachments

• 1428682256569.jpg
    1428682256569.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Bill16

Well my friends I found a down side to having a D800e..............My poor D300 is no longer of much use, and will be just sitting in my pack most of the time! Though I might bring it out once in a blue moon just to play with a little, since it is still a pretty great Nikon. But the D800e can do what the D300 can, but just better and much more other things too being a great FX !

Sorry @fotojack buddy, but my poor poor loved D300 is not going to see a lot of use after all. You'll have to keep that flag waving for D300 for both of us, since I've been seduced by that vixen D800e! Sorry my friend but I'm only human..........................;)

fotojack

LOL! That's OK, Bill. I'm a crop camera kinda guy, so I'll stay true to my trusty D300. It hasn't let me down yet. :) Congrats on your new D800E. :)