New Nikon D5500 With Touch Screen Coming In Early 2015

Panza

The D5500 has always been one of the most innovative cameras Nikon seems to have ... it seems to get the "test the market" end of the stick. I like it!

The swivel screen is the only thing I miss from my D5100 on my D800. It enabled me to get some nice ground/low level views which I cant get easily due to my bad knees.

I miss that too when I moved up to the D7000 and D7100. It really would come in handy when trying to get a different angle. I am to old to get on the ground anymore.

You kid but I have a pair of fingerless gloves that were actually bought that way. The place I worked in was kept extremely cold to the point We wore hoodies inside in the middle of the Alabama summers. I had the gloves to wear but could not have the fingers covered since I had to push a lot of buttons and turn a lot of knobs. I pulled them out New Years night and wore them to shoot fireworks since it was a cold night.

Nikons with touch screen?? Now would be a good time to introduce my new line in interactive technology. I call them the iGlove, I've been successfully testing them for a while now. They offer unprecedented interaction between the operator and the camera. You can purchase these from me at an extra special price of £99. Paypal accepted!!;)
View attachment 128473

I checked the prices they were quoting for the D5500 with the 18-140 lens. It is only $100 less than the D7100 was when I bought mine and I think it is at that price now.

Michael J.

Thailand is not that cols so I could handle it without cloves. But I think it is not my world touchscreen Camera. But as far as I remember that I told myself as the first touchscreen phone came out, and now I have a touchscreen phone

jay_dean

You kid but I have a pair of fingerless gloves that were actually bought that way. The place I worked in was kept extremely cold to the point We wore hoodies inside in the middle of the Alabama summers. I had the gloves to wear but could not have the fingers covered since I had to push a lot of buttons and turn a lot of knobs. I pulled them out New Years night and wore them to shoot fireworks since it was a cold night.
They are actually my cold weather camera gloves! I was just trying to get some extra cash:D:D