New member old user been using Nikon since 2010 just got the z30

Clovishound

Senior Member
I'm also an older dude still using a DSLR. What I don't understand is how I'm the same age as all those old farts I see around...lol. :ROFLMAO:
I think it's something in the water.

I got on the mirrorless bandwagon a few years ago, and never looked back. But use what you like and are comfortable with. In the end, it's the image that matters. The camera is just the tool.
 

nikonbill

Senior Member
Contributor
Welcome!

Glad you are here, and hope you enjoy the site and your new gear! Looking forward to seeing some of your shoots when you can.
 

lightcapture

Senior Member
I got on the mirrorless bandwagon a few years ago, and never looked back. But use what you like and are comfortable with. In the end, it's the image that matters. The camera is just the tool.
I'd take the mirrorless plunge, but I can't sell my DSLR and lenses, so I have no choice 'cause money is tight.
Ur right, it's about the photo anyways.
 
Last edited:

nikonpup

Senior Member
WELCOME

1-20479955_716509231883707_6384136290635855843_n (2).jpg
 
Top