I’m a older male may need some help working my way through
G Gottlieb63 New member Today at 8:19 AM #1 I’m a older male may need some help working my way through
Marilynne Administrator Staff member Super Mod Contributor Today at 2:14 PM #2 Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask questions. We have a lot of knowledgeable folks here!
lightcapture Senior Member Today at 3:55 PM #3 I'm also an older dude still using a DSLR. What I don't understand is how I'm the same age as all those old farts I see around...lol.
I'm also an older dude still using a DSLR. What I don't understand is how I'm the same age as all those old farts I see around...lol.
Clovishound Senior Member Today at 4:41 PM #4 lightcapture said: I'm also an older dude still using a DSLR. What I don't understand is how I'm the same age as all those old farts I see around...lol. Click to expand... I think it's something in the water. I got on the mirrorless bandwagon a few years ago, and never looked back. But use what you like and are comfortable with. In the end, it's the image that matters. The camera is just the tool.
lightcapture said: I'm also an older dude still using a DSLR. What I don't understand is how I'm the same age as all those old farts I see around...lol. Click to expand... I think it's something in the water. I got on the mirrorless bandwagon a few years ago, and never looked back. But use what you like and are comfortable with. In the end, it's the image that matters. The camera is just the tool.