Negotiating Mall Space

Fred Kingston

Rick... How do you mount these prints? Do you have Nations mount them on stock, do you mat them??? Or do you simply sell the plain print in a frame?

Rick M

Rick... How do you mount these prints? Do you have Nations mount them on stock, do you mat them??? Or do you simply sell the plain print in a frame?

I fill all the frames for display/sale. The loose prints are in crystal sleeves with a piece of chip board behind it to keep them rigid. I buy both from Matboardsplus.com (buy by the 100 for best price). This has worked well in protecting the prints from all the browsing people do. I do not mat anything, too personal and adds too much cost. Wider frames present the print well.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I fill all the frames for display/sale. The loose prints are in crystal sleeves with a piece of chip board behind it to keep them rigid. I buy both from Matboardsplus.com (buy by the 100 for best price). This has worked well in protecting the prints from all the browsing people do. I do not mat anything, too personal and adds too much cost. Wider frames present the print well.

It is Matboardplus.com I think. No "s" Thanks for the info Rick