Needa's Nonsense

Needa

Challenge Team
Duck!

_71D3006_web.jpg

Marturo

Beautiful capture & color :encouragement: I sure miss the wild Hibiscus flowers more than I do the heat down there.
Sarasota & other Fla. cities lived in many.

Do you ever make them show as a Download. No clue as to why that works, but they
do pop up larger. Do you use a tripod for your great Flower photos?

Needa

Challenge Team
Beautiful capture & color :encouragement: I sure miss the wild Hibiscus flowers more than I do the heat down there.
Sarasota & other Fla. cities lived in many.

Do you ever make them show as a Download. No clue as to why that works, but they
do pop up larger. Do you use a tripod for your great Flower photos?

Thank you. In all the time I lived here I still can't get acclimated to the humidity this time of the year and my camera lenses don't care for it either. :) Western NC sure is some beautiful country. :encouragement:

I try not to have them show as downloads. They should display larger if you click on them but some times it takes a while after they are posted to do so. I use various methods to capture flower photos. This photo (processed differently) was hand held but other times I use a tripod. Quite often my flower shots are flashed, sometimes off camera others fill from on camera.

Last edited:

Marturo

Thanks Needa

I am trying to discover my real path & it seems that Close up not macro is what I like best.
My D7100 & Nikkor 105mm F2.8 lens is what I like best.

I have shot hand held sine early 70s but these new digital camera bodies are hard to keep still.
The Wife says I'm getting old & maybe I too must now use a tripod. It's either that or go back to film LOL.

Yes Fla. can be a bit hot at times, but it sure feels good in the Winter hard to get the tropical out the boy.
I grew up in Panama.