Needa's Nonsense

Needa

Challenge Team
_71D2793_web.jpg

Sandpatch

Out take from low.

I really like the mailbox image Needa. At first glance, the post appears to be a simple shape, but further study brings out numerous angles, textures, color and even a round peg. Nice depth-of-field too. Glad that you saved this "out take"! :eek:

Needa

Challenge Team
I really like the mailbox image Needa. At first glance, the post appears to be a simple shape, but further study brings out numerous angles, textures, color and even a round peg. Nice depth-of-field too. Glad that you saved this "out take"! :eek:

Thank You. The only reason I was not happy with it is the silver car in the background. :(

Danno

@Needa, I had not been on this thread in a while. When I opened it I opened on the cat. It actually gave me a bit of a start. Very sharp image.

Needa

Challenge Team
@Needa, I had not been on this thread in a while. When I opened it I opened on the cat. It actually gave me a bit of a start. Very sharp image.

Thank You. The cat usually makes a good subject, but he kept walking toward me. Took the shot any way just had to crop it a little for right to left balance.

Needa

Challenge Team
First interesting subject in days and it has to be hanging on a single thread blowing in the wind.

_71D2975_01_web.jpg