My rant for the day . . .

Carolina Photo Guy

I hit the like button, but I have always had windows (except when it was plain old DOS). However, I have taken a couple CPU's (as well as a couple VCR's and one bluRay player) and given them the proverbial sledgehammer). I have no answer as to why that makes me feel better, but it do :). Pete will probably have an answer for me though.

I have had Windows way to long to think about supporting Steve Jobs at this point, though I don't think the Ipad or Iphones have hurt him any...

That is called "Impact Programming" and it will ALWAYS make you feel better!

I gave my wife my old (2 years) HP TouchSmart and I took a 25lb sledge to her old (1 year) Cisnet Pile of *hit and tried to make it fit a manilla envelope.

It don't fit good, but it is a LOT flatter than it was!

Subtlety is not my strongest character trait.

Browncoat

A man after my own heart! I was serious about that baseball bat comment earlier...it was quite therapeutic to smash the crap out of something that gave me so much grief. Now if only that were legal to do to the ex-wife, all would be well.

Carolina Photo Guy

A man after my own heart! I was serious about that baseball bat comment earlier...it was quite therapeutic to smash the crap out of something that gave me so much grief. Now if only that were legal to do to the ex-wife, all would be well.

It would also be legal for HER!

We best leave it alone for now, dad burn it! :(

Last edited:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Well if this deeps up I'll be making a fortune selling my "Maple Leaf Flame suits" LOL :)

theregsy

Always remember that the sure fire way to fix any computer is to pour yourself a large beverage of your choice then accidentally pour it into your PC or Mac, after the smoke clears away phone you insurance company and get a new one :) LOL

This is a joke and not in any way meant to be taken seriously, but orange juice works very well! LOL

theregsy

It's always nice to see the Mac/PC war re-kindle, I like Mac's I think that they are some of the best looking computers around, especially the Mac air laptops, but I will never own one. I want to do whatever I want to the computer I have just bought, Windows, Linux or whatever O/S I fancy, a multitude of Applications available for a whole variety of prices and hardware upgrades for anywhere I choose. I don't want to buy a laptop that doesn't like flash because the CEO is an egomaniac nor do I want to buy a phone that doesn't work to be told I am holding it wrong LOL. I will never buy an Ipod as I think that the Itunes software is terrible, and Creative Labs always made a superior adn cheaper product. I have 6 laptops and 1 desktop PC, they are all different they all have their own plus points and they all do a similar job, though if you have run Lightroon 3 through a 1.6 centrino processor it can become a little frustrating LOL. Mac's are just too selective and far too expensive for the technology that they use, I'll stick with Windows 7 and the huge variety of software and games that are available :)

Damion87

That is called "Impact Programming" and it will ALWAYS make you feel better!

I gave my wife my old (2 years) HP TouchSmart and I took a 25lb sledge to her old (1 year) Cisnet Pile of *hit and tried to make it fit a manilla envelope.

It don't fit good, but it is a LOT flatter than it was!

Subtlety is not my strongest character trait.
Wow that's just great!:)

johnwartjr

I make my living fixing computers (sure wish I could make a similar living taking pictures!) and will be glad to help you if you need any guidance in the future, Helene!