Moab Man's 2018

Moab Man

January 17th, I find dolls creepy.

W_DFG_3706.jpg

Yodaman

I am wondering if the baby is truly happy or contemplating how to exact revenge for not getting a bottle and a diaper change more quickly. I still like the photo. So how do you get the black shadow at the bottom of the face? Is this where you would mask a layer under the picture and bring in black from the layer below?

Moab Man

January 19th, Snow tonight. Decided to shoot some snow flakes with a red gel and overlay it on a photo from yesterday of the wire camera thingy.

W_DFG_3719.jpg

Vixen

The tail-less variety is an offshoot breed of the original Halls Heeler, from what I have read, it was developed to remove some of the problems with the original line of dogs. In the link I posted above it explains a bit about the 2 lines, and there are links you can click on in the article to further drill down on some more details.

Kevins dog and the description of the Cowboy variety being crossed with a Corgi may explain the shorter looking legs.

Here is a link to more images of the breed - https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...EvdvYAhVKwLwKHSXUBl0QsAQIJg&biw=2086&bih=1142
There is least one in there with no tail, also noticed a Dingo image as well on the 8th row ( orange dog ) this is the type of native dog that Hall bred with his original working dogs to create the Australian Cattle Dog/Heeler .

Yes, I think Dingo and collies and some other naturally bobbed tail dog were all bred together to form the cattledogs & stumpy tails... so the bobbed tail is naturally occurring, which is good as it's now illegal to bob tails for non-medical reasons. Nice dogs, very intelligent