Marcel's 2018 Nikon and Fuji shots for 2018

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Got out with my D810 today. Spring day with fresh snow. The light was a little flat, but I was able to catch a few good ones.

MCA_6506.jpg

MCA_6581.jpg

MCA_6591.jpg

MCA_6605.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
If time travel would exist, I'd be in that chair under warm sunshine. But for now, we are seeing a cold front that is a bit unusual for this time of year. But I'm confident the time will come. First time I try the 1.3 crop mode on the D7200 and it can be useful at times I guess.

Waiting for warmth.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Closeup of the day. Same spray can as yesterday, but a little further away. Df 28-80 with 12mm extension tube.

spray can.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
How lucky could I get.

Since I retired and my vehicle was still registered as a company car, I decided to have my plate changed. Here in Québec we don't have a choice as our plate numbers or letters. What's on the shelf is what you get, no privilege.

So when the lady came out with this plate I was surprised and happy. It won't be hard to remember. I hid the first digits since this is a public post, but I'm proud to have been made a NPS member in my mind only. :)

NPS.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Selfie taken with the M-L3 remote of myself tuning a piano at the museum where my piano people exhibit is. So basically a picture of myself working in front of my work.

selfie at my own exhibit.jpg

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I love her poncho, Marcel (and she is adorable wearing it). When I was a kid, my grandmother crocheted one for me. This one that Line knitted looks very much like a Native American woven tapestry. The shadings as the colors blend from one to another is spectacular!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
It's just F*****g freezing up here today, and very windy as well. So the camera stays inside and I'll give you the color of hope for the times to come.

D72_1489.jpg

D72_1490.jpg

D72_1492.jpg