Laura's Photography, my eye!!365/2013

Lscha

Rural living. Whew!! Can you smell this?????

manure.jpg

Mike150

The sweet smell of the Honey Wagon.
You going to blow that one up and frame it?
I'm curious about the area between the two smaller trees There appears to be some suspended debris just floating in the air. Seems too close to the camera to be cast from the tires of the tractor which leads me to wonder if it is actually some of the soil enrichment material being tossed from the spreader?

Lscha

The sweet smell of the Honey Wagon.
You going to blow that one up and frame it?
I'm curious about the area between the two smaller trees There appears to be some suspended debris just floating in the air. Seems too close to the camera to be cast from the tires of the tractor which leads me to wonder if it is actually some of the soil enrichment material being tossed from the spreader?

Hahahaha... without the smell, the enlargement would loose it's impact. That is indeed enrichment material being tossed by the spreader. I was actually 50 yards away but I cropped and focused the snap to show the action.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Nothing friendlier than a wet, dirty dog. (Howie)

View attachment 23991

I think this is just a GREAT photo Laura. I love the treatment you gave it in post processing. It seems ageless and really conveys a nice playful mood to the dog. It could have been taken 70 years ago or today as I find this is an ageless picture.

Real Nice!

Lscha

Great looking chairs, look comfortable, too!

I like your growth measurement marks on the trim...

I knew someone would mention those measurement marks. Hahahahaha.... It is getting very crowded on that trim and is even on the other side. It is a Christmas tradition to measure each (8) grandchild to see who grew the most.

Carroll

I knew someone would mention those measurement marks. Hahahahaha.... It is getting very crowded on that trim and is even on the other side. It is a Christmas tradition to measure each (8) grandchild to see who grew the most.

Your image has a story, of course...New Chairs.

However....the measurement marks are kinda like Paul Harvey's "...and, now for the *rest* of the story", (usually the best part of the story...).