Landscapes

RON_RIP

Alpine Lake in Winter. Dedicated to our friend from Denmark. _AAA1665 - Version 2.jpg_AAA1665 - Version 3.jpg

RON_RIP

Like the first two best. In answer to your question, Alpine Lake is a resort that we go to about three times a year. It is in the mountains about 100 miles from our home. The photos were taken from the balcony of our room. I was outside earlier and did not find much color in the sky. Later, back in our room, I glanced out the window and noticed good color in the sky and was able to get the photo. The b&h is just a conversion of the color shot.

wud

Beautiful landscape you got there! Wow. We have nothing like that, tallest hill are 482 feet. It's 4-5 hours from here.

I don't have enough fantasy for naming my images, yours is good. On Facebook I wrote, happy summer pic ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weebee

Roosevelt summer home at Campobello Island . We went there a few years ago. Nice place to visit,

DSCF1670.jpg
DSCF1671.jpg

Last edited:

weebee

Beautiful landscape you got there! Wow. We have nothing like that, tallest hill are 482 feet. It's 4-5 hours from here.

I don't have enough fantasy for naming my images, yours is good. On Facebook I wrote, happy summer pic ;)

After looking at some of your pictures I have a hard time believing that fantasy is a short coming with you. I love the levitating picture you posted.

wud

After looking at some of your pictures I have a hard time believing that fantasy is a short coming with you. I love the levitating picture you posted.

Haha, you are right. Guess I see the world in images, not in words.

Lovely place you visited, very idyllic.

RON_RIP

I try and name any print that I actually print out or share with others. That Utah landscape is 2000 miles from my house and was taken on a trip about 5 years ago. Located another version I need to share. This is my constant traveling companion and photo assistant, Mongo. He has been with me for 25 years.DSC_0147_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:

wud

I try and name any print that I actually print out or share with others. That Utah landscape is 2000 miles from my house and was taken on a trip about 5 years ago. Located another version I need to share. This is my constant traveling companion and photo assistant, Mongo. He has been with me for 25 years.View attachment 64039

Hello Mr. Mongo :D He is your muse?

But, mostly I see something different in my images than others do. And my names are pretty lame. That last one would be... Landscape. Christmas. Copenhagen. That's how uncreative I am with words, lol. But I love reading other photographers titles for their pictures! I will try from now on.

Rascasse

Very nice :) Same edit as I use, it looks like - I mostly only convert to b/w, change the red and yellow a bit, use levels, maybe some vignette. Some cleaning too, of course.

It is actually an older image, shot with an F5 on real B&W film! It might have been TriX

Last edited:

wud

It is actually an older image, shot with an F5 on real B&W film! It might have been TriX

Very nice :) I got a pretty old analog camera from some friends, need to get the film developed. Mostly I tried to make backgrounds with it, I want to try and combine it with digital images.

Sent from Tapatalk