July 2014 Monthly Assignment - Nifty Fifty(ish)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just-Clayton

2nd entry. 50mm6.jpg

STM

My wife and I visited some friends of ours in Fairhope AL (just east of Mobile) and this sunset was just too good to pass up. I did not have a tripod with me so I just rested the camera on my gear bag and used the self timer to trip the shutter. F4S, 50mm f/1.4 AI with T-Max 100 @ 4 seconds @ f/8

mikew_RIP

No 2

I suppose its a grab shot,had put bread on the bench for the pigeons and put my camera down,saw this guy thinking can i pinch that while he isnt looking so slid my hand down to the camera and waited.

dsc_0013_758881.jpg

Watoh

Been away from both Nikonites & my Nikon, not been happy about it! Hope to make up for it.

#1 Nothing is better than a cold beer on a hot summer afternoon!
Beer

Watoh

#2 Not what it looks like.

Drinking my pint above I got embroiled in a conversation with a drunk. He had lots of issues but there was nothing I could do for him. He asked me to take his picture. 2 minutes later he was cry telling me how crap his life was.

decieving.jpg

Tom Grove

#2 Not what it looks like.

Drinking my pint above I got embroiled in a conversation with a drunk. He had lots of issues but there was nothing I could do for him. He asked me to take his picture. 2 minutes later he was cry telling me how crap his life was.

View attachment 101270

That's unfortunate. He kinda reminds me of someone, but I cannot put a finger on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.