Joining the D7100 club!

Woodyg3

Contributor
Hey, Bill. Don't be like me and think you need a D7200 to go with the D7100 so you can carry two DX bodies when you are out shooting wildlife pics.:)

Bill16

Daylight moon!:D

daylight-moon.jpg

hrstrat57

So can I be president of the D300 fan club Bill16?

12.1 MP continues to work for me!

Hope you continue to elaborate on advantages of D7100 vs. D300! I continue to hunt a cheap D300s to add to my collection of 12.1 MP gear as well as an iconic D3! Perhaps you can make me rethink?

Bill16

There is nothing wrong with the D300/D700 combo! Fotojack is the new admin for the D300 fan club, as of a month or so ago, sorry my friend.
I would have stayed with that combo, but the D800E changed that for me, my first dream Nikon became mine after all! The D300 was just out matched, and if I was going to have a DX then it would need newer tech with higher MPs! The D7100 has come down in price and fit the bill for the reach with the MPs to out do the D800E inr certain cases! Lol :)

But for price and rep the D700/D300 seems like a better deal, especially considering the extras I always buy, like battery grips! Lol :D

So can I be president of the D300 fan club Bill16?

12.1 MP continues to work for me!

Hope you continue to elaborate on advantages of D7100 vs. D300! I continue to hunt a cheap D300s to add to my collection of 12.1 MP gear as well as an iconic D3! Perhaps you can make me rethink?