John*Thomas 2014 365 thread

john*thomas

Day 272

DSC_3407-20140929 (1024x682).jpg

Vixen

Like the way two are looking at the other one,needs a caption for the funny wildlife thread

They were looking at John and the vulture was saying.....you distract him, and me and him will fly in and grab his camera and maybe have a bite or too to eat. We'll hold him down long enough for you to grab a bite too and then we'll scarper off :D

Lawrence

They were looking at John and the vulture was saying.....you distract him, and me and him will fly in and grab his camera and maybe have a bite or too to eat. We'll hold him down long enough for you to grab a bite too and then we'll scarper off :D

I thought the two were saying "Welcome to Nikonites"

john*thomas

I stayed in my car. LOL

john*thomas

Day 287

DSC_3501-20141013 (879x1024).jpg

Not really much of a picture. It's my wife and daughter going for their evening walk and if you look close, the cat following them. She will walk about half way with them and stop and wait until they come back by and follow them home.