I'm saying this JUST ONCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkphoto

Snow White
First of all, for those of you who know how to play nice on this "off topic" thread, I thank you for your maturity and courtesy, and the rest of this post does not apply to you, obviously.

For those "others", I remind you that although this thread is named "off topic", it DOES include the following caveat: No political, religious, or inflammatory posts please.

Secondly, if you have strong beliefs on a NON-PHOTOGRAPHIC topic, you should start or post in a blog, and if it's a controversial topic, a blog AWAY FROM NIKONITES.

Thirdly, if you haven't yet figured out what's controversial, here's a few hints for starters: pontiff, catholic church, gun control, abortion, gay rights, definition of marriage. GET YOUR OWN BLOG AND RANT ALL YOU WANT.

And finally, if you engage in profane language and personal attacks on each other via private messages (which are then forwarded to me . . . language so bad that when I read it at 7:00 this morning, I immediately got a headache), you need to resolve your issues IN PRIVATE . . . I expect you to TALK TO EACH OTHER LIKE THE GROWN, CIVILIZED MEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!

I will be discussing with the other mods and admin what to do about inappropriate PM's that are brought to our attention.

Since this is not meant to be open for any discussion, I am also closing this thread.

ohkphoto

Snow White
My apologies for the bad formatting . . . don't know what happened and it didn't look like this when I originally wrote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.