I know.......... BLASPHEYM !!!

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I just posted a detailed write-up on how I handle charging batteries and other devices while traveling on CamerasWithoutMirrors that you might find useful.

Power_03.jpg

Sorry eduard to upset you ..what I suggested is common sense to me and of course going around in an understated way will give you more natural pictures .
One way to ease your charging problems is to obtain before you leave a four way outlet with a short cable matched to your native countries plug and then purchase a European multi plug travel adaptor. You can then plug in your normal chargers and phones using there standard plugs. Most chargers are 110-240 and 240 is standard in Europe . You will not find 110v.
Good luck with the trip.

Last edited:

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry Eduard to upset you ..what I suggested is common sense to me and of course going around in an understated way will give you more natural pictures.

Not upset at all. I appreciate the concern for others but I didn't want folks to overreact either. One of the reasons I love to shoot Fuji is that they are less obtrusive. I brought large Nikon DSLR's on overseas trips multiple times a year for over 15 years without undue concern.