i got pulled up again

Bear Dale

Not all of the United States is this way. I never have any problems shooting here in Alabama.

I think Don you would be in the majority, there's always a power tripping official that will try and make life hard for a citizen but for the most part I bet tens of thousands of photographers go out daily and enjoy their photographic pursuits totally unmolested by over officious officials and very VERY few would end up at gunpoint!

I think Don you would be in the majority, there's always a power tripping official that will try and make life hard for a citizen but for the most part I bet tens of thousands of photographers go out daily and enjoy their photographic pursuits totally unmolested by over officious officials and very VERY few would end up at gunpoint!

I think you would see more problems on the west coast and in the large cities in the northeast. I did have the police talk to me once. I was hiding in the bushes across the creek from a popular spot for people to sunbath, play in the creek and sit and watch the world go by. I was also in plain sight of the police station.. I was there at my son's request since he was going to propose to his girlfriend. I was watching for him to get on one knee when a car pulled up behind me. I looked and it was one of the detectives. I gave him and look and motioned for him to come to me and turned back around to start shooting. He walked up behind me and I told him to look across the creek at the young man getting down on one knee. I starting shooing away as I told him that was my son and he was proposing to his girlfriend. He started laughing and turned and walked to the second police car that came to back him up. They wave good by and left. It was a funny story that evening when both families got together for dinner and I shared the photos with them.