Food shots

Ranie

It's a shame... All I can do is click like... There should be a LOVE button. I absolutely Love Pecan Pie.

Mike, how about Pecan Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream?
5371391529_6db9c77344_b.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
OMG these food shots are stunning!

Ranie, I'm holding you personally responsible for the 10 pounds I'm putting on today because I have to find chocolate, and pie, whipped cream, etc. etc. I am SO-O-O- O hungry!!

James, your photo makes that salmon dish look absolutely yummy! I'll cook some salmon tonight (after I stuff myself with chocolate and whipped cream!)

:cool::cool::cool:

Ranie

OMG these food shots are stunning!

Ranie, I'm holding you personally responsible for the 10 pounds I'm putting on today because I have to find chocolate, and pie, whipped cream, etc. etc. I am SO-O-O- O hungry!!

:cool::cool::cool:

You deserve to indulge. Its your birthday :)

Ranie

5327265164_5a7796e32e_b.jpg

[h=1]VIOLET CRUMBLE[/h]
Violet Crumble is an Australian chocolate bar manufactured in Campbellfield near Melbourne, Australia, by Nestlé. It is one of the best selling chocolate bars in Australia. Violet Crumble is also common in Hawaii and is available in other places, including Hong Kong.
The bar is a crumbly honeycomb-like substance coated in compound chocolate. It is similar to the Crunchie made by Cadbury.
The slogan for the chocolate bar is "It's the way it shatters that matters" (replacing the previous slogan, "Nothing else matters").