Flickr Friday

BackdoorArts

That would require me to get out of the house, or at least be able to pick up my camera and shoot. That's been my only stumbling block so far.

White Canvas

That would require me to get out of the house, or at least be able to pick up my camera and shoot. That's been my only stumbling block so far.

I agree, we all need to have something that gets us enthusiastic and inspired about getting outside the norm. With this weekly theme it's made me think of how I can use the camera that weekend and try things I wouldn't normal have tried.

Post a link to your image once you have submitted it.

RockyNH_RIP

Just checking if anyone else is taking part in this weeks #FlickrFriday theme #AtTheRoadside. Selected images go up on Friday.

Here is my submission for this week:
Lift Off At The Road Side by -Derek Hall-

Hope others are enjoying the challenge?

Derek

Derek, likely not make it this week... been off on the motorcycle all weekend... Only way I will enter if somethinbg I took this weekend fits the theme...

Good luck with yours!

Pat in NH

White Canvas

Derek, likely not make it this week... been off on the motorcycle all weekend... Only way I will enter if somethinbg I took this weekend fits the theme...

Good luck with yours!

Pat in NH

That would be perfect. It's anytime from Friday when the theme is announced until the following Friday. So if you were out on the motorcycle you might have image that fit the theme nicely.

RockyNH_RIP

Wondered if anyone has been taking part in #FlickrFriday. As you know I have been participating each week, but this weeks theme is fantastic - May The Force Be With You.

Here is my first attempt:
May The Force Be With You - #FlickrFriday by -Derek Hall-

Look forward to seeing your work for this Star Wars theme.

Have been so busy with other projects Derek, have not been able to participate teh last few weeks... You shot is very "in topic" and well done!

Pat in NH

wornish

Here is my attempt at this weeks FlickrFriday #MayTheForceBeWithYou.
I always seem to have problems getting my images accepted is it just me ?

TheForce4.jpg

White Canvas

Here is my attempt at this weeks FlickrFriday #MayTheForceBeWithYou.
I always seem to have problems getting my images accepted is it just me ?

View attachment 56663

Fantastic shot. Wow that is good work.

I've never had wrongs getting images submitted, but they must fall within the group rules. Check with the moderator what is the problem. For example if the camera settings has the wrong date they would think it was taken before the the theme was announced and reject it. However if you have a chat they usually will work to help resolve any issues.

This is great so you want to get it submitted so everyone can see your interpretation of the theme.