Don's D750 Dabblings - 2016

A small but pretty waterfall today

05-12-16_0208-edit_nikon_d750_100_mm_1-3_sec_at_f_-_22_iso_50.jpg

Danno

I like this one... but I am looking forward to seeing the portrait with wide angle. Hard pressed to imagine which will be better.

Blacktop

Have not decided if I like this one yet

07-28-2016_0052_hdr.jpg

I like the subject matter and the composition. The overdone sky is not my thing, but that's just a matter of taste. The rails look unnatural with all that orange glow . If it was really lit up by the sunset you would have more of it around the tracks and not just on the rails itself.

I like the subject matter and the composition. The overdone sky is not my thing, but that's just a matter of taste. The rails look unnatural with all that orange glow . If it was really lit up by the sunset you would have more of it around the tracks and not just on the rails itself.

The sky is cooked a bit but actually the rails really were that color. The reflection really was there.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay, I had another pretty nice sunset to try again with my railroad shot. I think I do like this one

07-31-2016_0008-edit-edit.jpg
Since it's just a question of taste and we're just discussing our individual taste, I'll say that I prefer the general color of the first one Don. Maybe if you cropped the first one square... And to my eye, this version doesn't seem leveled.