Deezeys Just Click'n It 2014!

Deezey

Day 12. And you have to guess it.

Guess.jpg

Last edited:

Deezey

I was forced to use my phone today. But Tapatalk will not let my windows phone upload my photo. I got stuck running errands in places that leaving a camera in the truck is a seriously bad idea. And I am not willing to lose my D90. It is my only body.

Looks like I will have to post todays photo tomorrow😓

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Deezey

image.jpgimage.jpg
Uh...day 13
Yay! Crappy iPad picture time. I so had to channel my inner tourist and just break down and use the iPad.
Another figurine shot. iPad style....

Last edited:

Deezey

Alright! Day 14!!

Some more simple subjects.

ridges.jpg

Sparkplug.jpg

The first shot I really love. I think it turned out pretty cool. The second shot is a plug that will be going into my mower as part of its winter maintenance.

Deezey

Really cool, how did you do the first shot.

I sat the camera down on a table and stuck my index finger in front of the lens. I just had to move my finger closer/farther until I got focus. Pressed the shutter button and then processed in LR5 and Nik Silver Efex2. I used the Nikon 55-200 @ 200mm coupled with the Raynox DCR-250. 1/200@f32. ISO 200. On board flash.

I don't know the exact magnification. But I would label it as close....

James Clark

Loving your macro shots. Makes me want to go out and buy a sigma 105 macro lens tomorrow and not eat for a month! But I will hve to make do with my macro filters for now!