Deezeys Just Click'n It 2014!

Deezey

Alright! Day 3!

I give you The Misfits of the Pack!

Misfits.jpg

And a Silver Efex BW

Misfits BW.jpg

And yes they totally love the snow....for all of 5 minutes...and then its inside to the dog couch!

Deezey

Day 4! Today was a quick foodie shot! First one I have done. On board flash (I am at my GF and she hates when I clutter up the place with photo gear.)

Very simple to make Fake Crepes!

Fake Crepe (1 of 1).jpg

Fast and easy to make!!

What you need.

Skillet
Butter
Wheat tortillas
Nutella
Mini Marshmallows
Bananas (sliced)
Diced Nuts.

Melt Butter in large skillet. Spread Nutella onto half the wheat tortilla. Place tortilla into heated skillet. Place banana slices onto the Nutella. Sprinkle Mini Marshmallows onto the half with Nutella and bananas. Once the marshmallows start to heat up flip the other side over top the filling.

Now you can do the nuts two ways. Either lightly smash down the Fake Crepe so some of the filling comes out and dip the edges in the nuts. Or just put the nuts inside the Fake Crepe.

This is also good with a scoop of ice cream on top drizzled with chocolate syrup.

Deezey

Fake Crepe 1 (1 of 1).jpg

Sorry about the photos. I was pretty rushed at the time. Seems everyone else didn't care to wait while I took a photo!!

Deezey

Day 5!!

Been a very dreary day here in Ohio. Raining most of the day. My Bungals well bungled. 4 times....

The Fog.jpg

Now that temps are dropping the fog is really rolling in!

The Fog 1.jpg

Yep....pretty dreary....

mikew_RIP

Day 5!!

Been a very dreary day here in Ohio. Raining most of the day. My Bungals well bungled. 4 times....

View attachment 65492

Now that temps are dropping the fog is really rolling in!

View attachment 65493

Yep....pretty dreary....

Dreary or not you got your pictures,please excuse me if i dont comment on the food shots,in the two months since finishing work i have gained 7lb which added to the rest means i have to lose 2 stone.

Deezey

Dreary or not you got your pictures,please excuse me if i dont comment on the food shots,in the two months since finishing work i have gained 7lb which added to the rest means i have to lose 2 stone.

No worries. I am working on the weight thing myself. Although I have to lose a bit more than 2 stones! And as you can see. The GF doesn't help. She is amazed at what I can eat and not gain. But at the same time.....I am not losing either.

Deezey

Day 6

Ok. Scrounging for some pictures today. With the ever constant blowing wind here in Ohio I am around -34F. So I am not wandering around outside. I noticed my camera and lens did not want to autofocus in 15F weather so I wont try it in this stuff.

Led Candle.jpg

S simple shot that I actually like! For some reason it works for me. Just an LED candle that is turned on. Processed in Nik Silver Efex2.

Last edited: