Danno's 2021 Mirrorless Wandering Here and There as I Can

Danno

Jersey did move up into Pat's spot

1009 Gates and Lanes-8085.jpg

Danno

Good to see you posting, Dan. What a sweet looking dog. I'm glad you two got out for a ride.

Yah that is my Jersey Girl. She really does not like the camera, but she will tolerate it for a while before she hides.

I thought about you yesterday. Glad to see you posting again!

It was nice to get out. I have been helping a friends daughter with photography. She bought a Z5 last week... for her that was a big jump. Helping her set up her camera and help her work with the new camera has been motivating.

Those were lovely shots, all of them. I'm glad to see you back here.

Thank you for the kind words DS.

That dog is so photogenic :encouragement:

I like taking her photo, but she is a bit of a diva. She does not like the camera. She generally tries to hide after the first couple shots.

Danno

I had an unexpected guest in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky last night. Walt and Karen and Karen's cousin stopped and we had supper together. It was really nice to meet face to face. We had a good visit.

20211130 Visit and Road Trip-8613.jpg

Danno

Jersey Girl and I went on our first adventure since July. This Bridge is long forgotten for most. It was replaced by a new one years ago with 4 nice straight lanes... This was a big part of my misspent youth. Street Racing motorcycles in the dark hours of the night with no prize just bragging rights amongst a bunch of kids that liked to go fast.

I never got over that love for speed until I couldn't ride anymore. Pat would ride on the back about anywhere and if she got nervous she just closed her eyes... but I never did take her down this road on the bike...

20211214 Old Danville Rd-8708-Edit-Edit.jpg

Just a sample of the twisty part. That left side is a drop off to the river. there is nothing but trees to catch you.

20211214 Old Danville Rd-8666-Edit.jpg

This little straight let you build speed so you could be ready for another lazy left and a pretty tight right.

20211214 Old Danville Rd-8670.jpg

Danno

That reminds me of La Grange with all of the Christmas decorations.
e

You know that is one of the few places I have not been in the state. I have ridden all around it but never La Grange. Pat and I covered most all the state either two up on my bike or riding together when she had her own but we never made to La Grange. I need to make a stop there. It's not that far away.