Danno's 2021 Mirrorless Wandering Here and There as I Can

Danno

Got out a bit with Jersey Girl and the 24-70 2.8. I did have to crop them quite a bit.

DDJGirl-6530.jpg

DDJGirl-6531.jpg

DDJGirl-6537.jpg

DDJGirl-6539.jpg

Danno

Just wanted to take a shot of the church stage and run it thru DXO Pure Raw. It wiped out the small amount of noise, and made an adjustment to the alignment. I am not sure it is really worth the price for me. But I have time on the free trial. It is weird to use.

NCC Stage-6661-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpg

Danno

Some babies hanging out with the family.

20210513 Road Trip-6705.jpg

An old Tractor. My Dad and I brought an old Allis-Chalmers like that back from the deck and added a belly mower to take care of mowing the the Church property where we attended when I was a kid. It was fun to get running and the only time I every enjoyed mowing... Unless my Dad caught me going a bit faster than he liked... Just an old memory.
20210513 Road Trip-6760.jpg

Danno

We had a guest Preacher at church. I take photos of things like that for my church. The fun part is dealing with the lighting. Sometimes there is hardly any at all... Sometimes a flood of blue or maybe red. It looks good on the praise band. Not near as much fun for taking photos, but the Z6 handles it better than the D700 or the D7200

20210516 Bob Russel NCC-6780-Edit.jpg

20210516 Bob Russel NCC-6812-Edit.jpg

Danno

I'm really impressed with how well those interior shots of the church came out! Well done - you AND the Z6 :encouragement:

‘Thanks Dangerspouse. I do love the Z6 and native lenses. These were some of the first shots with the Z24-70 f2.8. The lighting in the church is a bear. It changes between blue and red and Can be very bright. It is better with the WYSIWYG view finder and the IBIS. It makes the balance between iso and shutter easier when folks aren’t moving to much and the low light performance help with baptisms and such when I have to push the ISO.

Danno

Downtown Main St. It has come back to life a bit with the resurgence of the Bourbon Industry. People move through town for lunch or supper on the Bourbon Trail every day in the summer. It is pretty crazy how it has taken off. We have 2 distillaries in Anderson County. Wild Turkey and Four Roses. I do need to go on a tour. It has been a long time and they are pretty interesting. It would be nice to do with the camera in hand...

20210608 Downtown-7240.jpg

Danno

Jersey Girl and I went out for a ride today. First I had to convince her and get her out of the bed. Than just some country road stuff. This is the first time I have been out with my camera. It was weird just Jersey Girl and me, but it worked out...

The quilt was made from some of Pat's T-Shirts.

1009 Gates and Lanes-8080.jpg