D 7200 great price

Danino

I wanted to add some thoughts regarding this eternal fear of grey imports and the so called Nikon warranty. This is only ok as long as you can get a replacement body. As far as repairs are concerned, you wouldn't want a tech monkey messing inside a camera that is precision manufactured by delicate machinery under certain conditions, I would throw away the camera before letting that happen.

I bought mine here in the UK from SLR Hut who I believe are a US company, the price was great and the order arrived within a few days all brand new and working perfectly.

The first and last camera I sent back to Nikon UK for repair came back with the horizon 1 to 2 degrees off level and took me forever to to fathom as I thought I was always shooting crooked and only rigorous testing reveled the real problem. The geniuses at Nikon must have installed the sensor back wrongly when they put the camera back together.

Last edited:

donaldjledet

I have a grey market d750 and had no problems.
Nikon even fixed the recall it had on them. A few months ago.
And saved a lot of money so i could purchase a fx lens.

Danno

Outstanding. Gives you time to read the manual and figure out some of the menu settings and buttons. Enjoy!

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Outstanding. Gives you time to read the manual and figure out some of the menu settings and buttons. Enjoy!

One thing that tripped me up when I bought my D600 was forgetting to change the AF-A setting to AF-S. Since I made all the setting changes at home and didn't take the manual with me, there wasn't anything I could do. I wasn't able to figure it out while I was out shooting. So take the manual just in case you need to make a setting change! ;)

JH Foto

Well, what can I say ? Its a superb camera have shot a few in the back yard but the weather is not too good at the moment. Yes it will take a while to learn how to drive it but I am delighted.

Danno

Well, what can I say ? Its a superb camera have shot a few in the back yard but the weather is not too good at the moment. Yes it will take a while to learn how to drive it but I am delighted.

I am glad you are enjoying it. I got a companion to the manual to help me figure it out because it was so much different than the D3200, and I still refer to that over the manual. Also downloaded the manual because you can search it. Enjoy!