D 7200 great price

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Depending upon where you live, it can be an issue when selling. I had quite some ask whether my D750 was a grey import or a "real one" when I sold it.

What are you using now? I noticed in your 365 thread your photos lack EXIF data.

J-see

What are you using now? I noticed in your 365 thread your photos lack EXIF data.

The D810 and D7200. Three DSLR was too much to carry around.

I process in several programs which each time loses some EXIF info. In the end, I just strip the rest and save me some space by optimising the JPEGs.

jay_dean

Depending upon where you live, it can be an issue when selling. I had quite some ask whether my D750 was a grey import or a "real one" when I sold it.

I know theres an internet dealer here that does ask where the item was originally purchased. I'm assuming they want to know if its a Grey or not.

A warranty is only as good a the customer service backing it up and Nikon's customer service sucks in my experience. They're very good at finding reasons why this particular repair doesn't qualify for warranty repair with "Impact Damage" being one of their favorites.

I routinely suggest people buy grey market and, if they want a two or three-warranty, get a third-party warranty from someplace like SquareTrade.

True. Nikons standard one year warranty small print is rather vague, which ultimately means they have 'get out' clauses built into it. A longer term third party warranty still works out cheaper.

...I hope you'll love it as much as I love my Nikon's! :D

Is that even possible????;):D